繁体
93。 I can’t take you any 摸re! 我再也受不了你啦!
56。 Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
87。 You’ll be sorry。 你会后悔的。
92。 You’re away too far。 你太过分了。
76。 I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
65。 Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都
了些什么!
66。 I wish I had never met you。 我真后悔这辈
遇到你!
97。 I can’t believe a word you say。 我才不信你呢!
100。 Enough is enough! 够了够了!
78。 Get the hell out of here!
开!
98。 You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
57。 Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊
!
89。 Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
95。 I could kill you! 我宰了你!
86。 Don’t give me your attitude。 别跟我摆架
。
84。 Get out of my life。 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
54。 Get off my back。 少跟我罗嗦。
70。 I’m sick of it。 我都腻了。
73。 Mind your own business!
好你自己的事!
81。 You’re impossible。 你真不可救葯。
61。 What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
53。 I don’t want to hear it。 我不想听!
60。 I’m a波ut to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
68。 I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
72。 Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing a
nd! 别鬼混了!
71。 You’re such a *****! 你这个婊
!
75。 You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
82。 Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
96。 That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事! (比尔·盖茨常用)
91。 I can’t believe your never。 你好大的胆
!
77。 I detest you! 我恨你!
83。 Get away from me! 离我远一
儿!
85。 You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
88。 We’re th
gh。 我们完了!
99。 Don’t push me ! 别*我!
62。 I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
58。 You’re so careless。 你真
心。
63。 I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
59。 Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
69。 Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
67。 You’re a disgrace。 你真丢人!
90。 You’ve ruined everything。 全都让你搞砸了。
74。 You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废
!/ 你一无是
!
64。 That’s terrible。 真糟糕!
79。 Don’t be that way! 别那样!
80。 Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
55。 Give me a break。 饶了我吧。
94。 I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!